Are you fond of giving yourself sexual satisfaction while alone in your dim-lit room? Well, you should probably been thinking of buying some of the best fake vaginas out on the market today. Lucky for you, you will have many choices, such as the Autoblow 2 or the Fleshlight. Aside from these, you can also find other high-quality male sex toys, like those from Mangasm, very interesting. However, to come up with the best decision for your pleasure, you need to know what materials are used in making these man’s great inventions.
As a sex toy, artificial vaginas are designed from materials that would maximally imitate natural skin. Thus, the materials used in making them are ensured to be elastic and stretchable to accommodate any penis size. Here are some of them:
- The Ultra Realistic or Futurotic (Mixture of Silicone and PVC), Cyberskin and Some Other Patented Materials - These are natural-feel materials that are quite porous, so they will require some proper care before and after use. These are also coming from trade mark lines and are highly plush and sensual.
- Latex - This is a natural rubber that is derived from plants and is flexible. However, you should do some checking out first as this material, when used in fake vaginas, might cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
- Rubber - This is an elastic hydrocarbon polymer that is resilient and extremely flexible, with a high level of durability. With its porous nature though, it might be difficult to clean as a sex toy.
- Soft Plastic (Poly Vinyl Chloride) - This has become a very popular material for sex toys because it creates a jelly-like feel. However, it has a specific odor of rubber.
- Plants, Fruits and Vegetables - In case you did not know, many people do use banana skins, hollow cucumbers, papayas and other produce items as improvized masturbators. Good about these materials is, they are widely available, cost low and offer a flesh-like texture.
It is important to note that these materials are all porous, so you have to do some proper caring to avoid bacterial accumulation. It is recommended by manufacturers to use them with condoms for protection. However, this is less of a concern with artificial vaginas that are made of silicone, is non-porous and can be sterilized after cleaning by heating or using a bleach solution.
Here are some cleaning tips you can follow for these materials:
- Realistic Skin - The best thing you can use on this is a spray-on sex toy cleaner. Though some say you can use a mild soap, avoid it! Soap can go into the pores and then froths up again once you put lubricant in it. Once your fake vagina is dry, you can then sprinkle renewer powder on it. You can also use corn starch, but be sure to stay away from using baby powder or talcum or baby powder, as these are believed to be possible causes of ovarian cancer.
- Rubber - If you are using a rubber sex toy, you can use it with condoms to make cleaning easy. You can use mild soap, water or sex toy cleaner.
- Plastic - For this material, it can just be wiped down with a sex toy cleaner or alcohol.
- Silicone - Sex toys made of silicone can be boiled on the stove for about 3-5 minutes to be sterilized. It can also be cleaned in the dishwasher if it does not have mechanical components and can even be put in the dishwasher for disinfection purposes. If it is not 100% silicone, you should use a suggested cleaner instead to avoid any damage.
- Jelly - Mild soap, water or a sex toy cleaner is always okay with this material.
Aside from these tips, you should always wash yourself and your hands before you get into using any of those fake vaginas. Put in mind that natural oils and dirt from your skin, as well as from outside sources can make them look feel sticky and look dirty. Moreover, it will be very difficult for you to clean dirty marks or stains off them, so being clean yourself before getting into action can prevent your sex toys from getting smudges.