Fake pussy toy - Tips for looking after your sex toys
Over the last few years, fake pussy toy
sales have shot through the roof, and that trend looks set to continue into the foreseeable future as well. The reasons for this aren’t clear, although, with popular erotic novels, and now movie adaption versions, also proving popular, it could be the fact that we are embracing our sexuality instead of being ashamed of it. Although women perhaps have the pick of the bunch when it comes to sex toys, there are now a great deal of sex toys for men on the market, that are selling like hotcakes. If you’re the lucky owner of a fake pussy toy however, you will need to make sure that you look after it and maintain it, not just for health and safety reasons, but also for pleasure reasons as well. Here’s a look at a few handy tips for looking after and maintaining your sex toys.
Wash yourself and your hands before using your fake pussy toy
- Ok, it may be pretty disgusting to talk about, but if you were to urinate and then use your fake pussy toy straight afterwards, well, we all know what would end up getting inside your sex toy. If your hands were dirty, with who knows what, any germs or bacteria that were on your hands, could then be transferred to your sex toy, which could then be transferred to your penis. Before using your pussy toy, take a few seconds to wash your hands and genitals with anti-bacterial soap and water.
Immediately clean your fake pussy toy after each use
- Although it can be tempting to simply leave your fake pussy toy on the side when you’re finished with it, you should get into the habit of cleaning it as soon as you have finished using it. It may seem annoying, but it will only take a few seconds, and will save you a whole host of problems in the near future.
- Whilst we’re on the subject, when it comes to the cleaning of your sex toys, don’t just give them a quick rinse with cold water and expect that to do the job, because all that is likely to do is spread germs and bacteria around inside. Germs and bacteria thrive in warm, dark, and moist conditions, and if you don’t destroy them right away, your fake pussy toy will transform into a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, and that is not a pleasant thought. When cleaning, get inside all of the hard-to-reach areas, use hot soapy water, and preferably use an anti-bacterial cleaner. You can actually purchase powerful anti-bacterial sex toy cleaners online, that will destroy germs and leave your pussy toy cleaner and fresher than ever.
Use water-based lubes
- We all know how much fun lube can be when used with sex toys, but in order to keep your fake pussy toy in the best possible condition, make sure that you only use a water-based lube for optimal results. This is because oil-based lubes could react with the special rubbers and materials used to create your sex toy, and that is obviously the last thing that you want.
Make sure you dry your toys properly
- After washing your toys, don’t just give them a quick shake and then cram them back into your bedside drawer, because putting them away whilst wet will again allow germs and bacteria to grow inside it. For best results, use a dry cloth or towel, get inside, dry as thoroughly as you can, and then put away. Air drying should be avoided because again, this can take time and it can allow germs and bacteria to breed inside your fake pussy toy.
Purchase a renewal powder
- Finally, the last thing you can do to really ensure your fake pussy toy remains in the best condition possible, is to purchase a renewal powder that will soak up any remaining residue inside the toy, and counteract the effects caused by natural oils from the skin, which can cause the rubber materials to degrade.